Criteria for approval of laboratories
Criteria for approval of laboratories for NordVal International validation of methods
1. The laboratory shall be economically independent of the applicant.
2. The laboratory shall be accredited to perform the reference method.
3. The laboratory shall be familiar with the principle of the method to be validated.
4. A competent person shall be in charge of the validation.
5. A detailed validation protocol shall be approved by NordVal International.
6. The final validation report shall be submitted to NordVal International.